Friday, September 24, 2010

the daily leaf

 A help less cat gets jumped
         
          I was there when mrs two paws was jumped by a rouge cat. He took everything she owned. Even her tail slip. She was hopless. He even bet her up.
          I asked if I could ask her some questions and she said "yes."
Q: do you think it was right for him to jump you.
A: no it was not but i could have been worse.

Q: how worse do you think it could have gotten.
A: he could have picked me up and i've could have never been seen again.

Q: how much money do you think he got away with.
A: not alot my tail slip was worth one-hundered human dollars but that pretty much it.
I really hope nothing happens like this again.

A local cat gets put in jail for selling catmint
    I went to the trail of local cat P.james who was put in jail for selling catmint.
He had nothing to say about it and is plained to stay in jail for three moons or more the most moons he can stay in jail for it five moons.
He is shedualed to go to trial tommarrow.

job

warrior-500 dollars
must have five yrs
in warrior school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
medicince cat-1,000 dollars
must have 3 yrs
in medicince cat school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
work the velet rope-100 dollars
no experince
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
grogcer store clerck-200 dollars
no experince
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
riverclan leader- free
must have monitered one apperentice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???why me???
posion ivy trouble...
dear why me,
       My kit has been getting into posion ivy alot and now she has been constly going to her medicince cat doctor.
???why me???

Dear posion ivy trouble,
       just watch her carefully and keep her fur clean. have her always where her coat.
signed,
???why me???

aboutriaries

blueriver-2 moons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
stonestruf-20 moons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oldmoon-5 moons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~word jumble
mdiecncei cta
~joke
why was the flipping dog stressed?
he was flipping out...

If you have any question comments or ???why me??? question call white petal in riverclan or summerlily in riverclan

thanks for listening to our daily paws ....

No comments:

Post a Comment